Saturday, January 28, 2012

When You Show Me a Scratch Built Titan...

...I have to make one too! So I have decided to take on a huge project, scratch building a titan! Who knows how long it will take me to give Up but I WILL try. I'm on the lookout for cheap plasticard and PVC pipes. I have been think about what to use for the large parts I can leave of one side and fill them with expanding foam for support the shave off the top and cover it with more plastic.that way I have a lightweight but sturdy Warhound Titan. So far I have been working on the templates. I brought them into photoshop and created designs to make it not look as blocky as it is designed. Ill be arming it with two, yes two, Turbo Lasers! Of couse I will magnetize the arms and torso for easy storage. It will be painted light grey and mustard yellow. I believe that is one of the paint schemes of the Titan Legions, and it also matches my Red Scorpions quite well. If anyone knows a website where you can find plasticard cheap please do tell me I need all the stuff I can get.

2 comments:

  1. I have the toe built :P

    I have shiny syndrome and as a result have to many things started but very little finished. Maybe I'll get some posts on it once I finish the foot.

    ReplyDelete